Corporate Social Responsibility
At INTOchem, we have a vision where our growth, well-being and business success is tied to giving back to the countries where we operate. As a result, we have guided our Corporate Social Responsibility into education—as a driver of change. That is why we provide resources to improve existing infrastructure and assume an ongoing commitment to develop and promote opportunities of education for disadvantaged sectors of the society that shelters us.
- Corporate Social Responsibility 2015:
- Remodeling of a classroom at the Potenciana Arriba School in San Luis, Turrubares, San Jose, Costa Rica. Simultaneously, collaboration with the supply of materials of the school's oral health program 2016.
- Corporate Social Responsibility 2016:
- Donation of educational books to the School Brasil of Santa Ana, at San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Corporate Social Responsibility 2017:
The program was carried out at Margarita Island, Venezuela.
- Granting of 30 scholarships to cover two semesters of baccalaureate study for young people sensitive to desertion. These scholarships are administered by the Fe y Alegria foundation in the Maneiro municipality of the State of Nueva Esparta.
- Collaboration with the educational unit Dr. Cayetano Garcia Salazar, with donations of materials and labor to remodel and improve the infrastructure.